Sunday, February 04, 2007

WTF?......

You know I said "I ain't dead"? ........


Last night I nearly was! .... The campaign of transphobic behaviour stepped up a notch with an arson attack on my front door.

Front door burning...not normally a problem, go out the back - however I live on the 9th floor of a towerblock and don't have a back door. In fact there isn't a back anything, merely a 110 foot drop to the car park....

I would like to thank the Fire Service, Police and the London Ambulance Service for their swift arrivals on the scene and the assistance they gave - Thank you all very much indeed guys!


I would also like to thank a neighbour who cared for me once the "Brigade" got me out, poured tea down me and generally stopped me coming to bits... Lorna you were great hon *hugs*


Meh - Concrete Jungle..... I'll be glad when I've gone

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf? set ur door on fire?

6:32 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

well it was a cold night....

u ok babe?

10:25 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

hello? anyone in?

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home