Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm still here...

I know, I know...too long since my last post.

Well, mostly not a huge amount going on around here. The side effects from my medication seem to have calmed down - although the loss of my ability to draw or paint is distressing, as is my ability to get "aroused" :(

My 'pooter is full ...so a planned post has been postponed until I ship some of the files out onto CDs..... this in turn means I have to tidy up duplicated stuff and delete all the junk. All this would probably present no problem for Donna, she nows about cyber stuff, but I have a worrying ability to send PCs insane, and invariably end up threatening them with hammers 'til they work. This is a technique that I apply to many things - it seems effective as very few devices break down around here........ maybe the word has got around all the household appliances!

For now..... "Toodle-pip!"....thanks to assorted people for your thoughts....


April...I KNOW you read this ;)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear things are calming down and your painting skills will come back we'll send ninja dinosaurs to steal them from coffee bandits.

Yes threatening stuff seems to work to an extent but when i tried it decided then to spontaneously kill itself in protest!

Hope to see you soon!

love and rugs!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kat Maul said...

Aaaaah....it was the Coffee Bandits huh? Hmm.....I'm glad you still have the Ninja Dinosaurs.....'cos my Stealth Whale isn't very well at the moment.....

12:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Word has definately gotten around. Even your toaster is too scared to ask you if you want any waffles for breakfast.

7:08 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Hammers n pc's. I identify. Love n rugs?? nah... friction burns -don't go there.. ninja dinosaurs???? coffee bandits???? am I missin some'at here. What's lucy on and can I have some?

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u no lucy is acid dinners

5:06 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

get pokin puppy

12:22 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

prod prod poke poke

10:06 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

PROD PROD PROD!!!! Pups on his way with the poking....

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAY!

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mabe u can give us a post 4 xmas this year,ya?

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p0kePoK3pokepokepokepoke

9:34 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

knock knock. where u at kat?

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah haa! a comment on me blog from the Kat. What no post??? Nip her ankles pup....

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home