Saturday, January 30, 2010

I am ...... annoyed!

I have been meaning to post something witty and enjoyable for others to read. Unfortunately I find myself (admittedly in a state of inebriation) posting a rant.

I'm pee'd off with why the dustmen didn't collect rubbish when it snowed just slightly, and then left it so long thatthe crap built up to monumental crap heaps.

I can't understand why there is inquiry into inquiry about stuff (mostly the Iraq thing) .

Why commitees have to work out the reasons for things (see the old joke about how the camel came about).

Why I can't watch TV without it breaking up on this new wonder digital service when they promised a whole new standard of super duper quality.

........................................ aaahh foop[! ...........I'm pissed off with it all!








Great new post huh?

6 Comments:

Blogger DILLIGAF said...

Who let you out then?....;-)

We didn't see a dustman for over four weeks. Was ok though. I just drove to Uxbridge in't dead of night and dumped me rubbish on't Civic Centre steps. Made the local paper did that. I'm a mystery man apparently!...;-)

Shall I return you to my linky thingy or is this a bi-annual event?...;-)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Kat Maul said...

Nope ..... I plans on more postings XD

8:17 PM  
Blogger DILLIGAF said...

Right.

I will return you to me linky thingy's - as opposed to me limpy thingy...;-)

11:48 PM  
Blogger DILLIGAF said...

You're added....

Kat plus 1 = Dinners side bar...

;-)

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Loopy Lemur said...

Naah Kat is P'd off because you said how old she is on Scooter Forums Radio...

9:47 PM  
Blogger DILLIGAF said...

I did?....oops....I can't remember!!!

Anyroad.

I passed Part I so, as my reward, you will now post some'at.

Tune in tomorrow babe! www.scooter-forums.com

Got some great sounds and we can chat in the shout box....well at least until I fall over and Carol has to turn everything off...;-)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home