Friday, April 23, 2010

Sees you laters .........

Well then, I'm going on holiday!

I know it's hardly earth shattering as a concept (unlike volcanoes ;-) ), but this will be the first holiday that Darth Hobbit and I have been on together in all the fifteen years we've been together.

We have in the past been on individual jaunts (many of mine weren't holidays though) and both of us have spent a weekend or three at Michelle's place(s) , which gave us both a welcome respite from the Concrete Jungle and its inhabitants.

Our son has been draughted in to care for the menagerie - which should provide blog material when he tries getting our lunatic dog to behave - and we have some plans for activities while we're away...................

I'll see you in a week or so - toodle-pip

3 Comments:

Anonymous Miss Lemur said...

You must be back by now...

:P

9:06 PM  
Blogger DILLIGAF said...

Now that's what I call a holiday!!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger BBC said...

I'm a post operative transsexual (MtF) and am married to Darth Hobbit, we have a son - Smeagol.

That statement does not make sense to me. But in my defense, this is my first visit to this blog.

The post about the teeth I get though, got rid of the last of mine a few years ago, I hated them, they hated me, and I got tired of making fucking dentists rich.

Besides, some women like to have their nipples gummed.

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home